Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Shinryaku! Ika Musume - Chapter 140 / No More Shrimp?

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=ZU25RMGI
http://www.mediafire.com/?7dydqqbgaooc1jy

Thank you to にゃんにゃん (nyannyan) for the successful scanlation of this chapter.

-----

As a notice, this is the last Ika Musume chapter I have readily available in stock.  Unfortunately, that means my releases will not be as regular (or random, isn't it?).

Of course, as always, if someone submits a scanlated chapter or if I run into one, I'll be sure to upload it.
If you wish to upload an Ika Musume chapter but do not want to go through the trouble of making an account, please do let me know!  My contact information can be found on the right.

On a side note, I plan on uploading every single chapter ever scanlated at the point in a large file by any scanlator in the near future and will post about it, so do keep an eye out for that.

-----

Thanks again, and as a reminder, if you enjoyed the Ika Musume manga, please do check out the other scanlators!  Their webpages could be found on the right, or here:

btr manga
Shinryaku Scans
Tinted Lens Scanlations
Fish Girl Scanlations

No comments:

Post a Comment